hilosquesujetanelmundo asked: Tsutomu Nihei's Blame! And so on is getting a reprint. Is there any chance you will bring it to North America? You guys have expressed some interest in it.
If there is demand for it, we would look at it closer. When we brought up it last, there was very little interest for it. And while Sidonia is doing well, we are already overbooked through 2015 (we might be doing 5 books a month starting this summer; up from 4 this year).
EVERYONE DEMAND THIS
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
We just knew Neil Gaiman had great taste! So. How about some light background reading on the lovely, inspirational places listed above?